Saturday, April 10, 2010

FOTD: Bright lips for spring!


Spring is here! well... kind of! I'm sure in the mood for some brighter and prettier colours.  Here's my take on the bright lips & neutral eye look.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!!

FACE PRODUCTS:
* I mixed my Missha BB cream with Guerlain's foundation cuz its a tad bit dark for me.
The rest of the products are pretty self explanatory so no need to list :)

















EYE PRODUCTS:













1. Painterly paintpot
2. Lise watier eye liner in black
3. MUFE aqua eyes liner in 2L
4. MUFE brow gel in 4
5. Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Natural Smokes
6. Kiss me's volume & curl mascara

LIP PRODUCTS:

1. MAC hello kitty ls in strayin (LOVE!!! hollyannaeree also did a look with this lipstick, it looked gorg on her)

2. MAC HK lg in nice kitty


Here comes the cam-whoring.... (don't mind my messy hair and HK pjs haahhaha)




17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink FOTD for spring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute FOTD. :) I use Missha's BB cream daily too, awesome product. :3 New follower of your blog, saying hi for the first time~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice color... it will definitely cheer up the spring season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great FOTD, you look wonderful in all your photos!I use the Guerlain base too, and really love the glow it gives. Especially love you lip colours!I tried a springtime FOTD too, but was not as successful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! i love the guerlain base too! it feels like i'm spoiling my skin lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondeful!! Love the lip color!! Do you know any dupes for the color that you're wearing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bright pink lips look so pretty on you, and matches perfectly with the blush! Love your skin which always looks so glowy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittoMokaa: thanks for commenting! as of now i havent found a dupe for strayin... however i find revlons pink pop lg which i reviewed couple posts ago is a pretty good substitute if u wanna try a bright pink lip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes guerlain gold base is DEFINITELY a luxury for my face! :) it does wonders for redness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i practically live in toronto too :D! you have very petty FOTDs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i live practically in toronto too! :D you have very lovely FOTDs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your lips are really pretty! Very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous lipcolor! So vibrant and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the lip color on your :D So pretty and warm :)

    You are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute post! love the lip products which is what i'm using right now :) 'xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very pretty look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're so pretty, and you're so good with makeup! lovely blog you have, and enjoyed looking at your posts. new follower, and hoping to stay connected. cheers from usa!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete