Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tagged for the 1st time!

I GOT TAGGED by the wonderful MiuMiu

What is your current obsession?

MAC lip stuff or just lip stuff in general!!

What is your weirdest obsession?
Collecting hippo-related things

What are you wearing today?
A blue flowerytop by F21, gray F21 cardigan, dark jeans w/ flats & my stylish white lab coat on top HAHA!

What's your favorite comfort food?
CHocolate and/or ice cream :)

What would you like to learn to do?
Nail art!!! Looks like so much fun but i'm horrible at crafts :(

What's the last thing you brought?
MAC rose romance stuff

What are you listening to right now?
myself chewing.. i'm eating lunch ahha

What is your favorite weather?
warm not too hot, not too windy and sunny! but i enjoy the occasional thunderstorms in the summer!!

What is your most challenging goal right now?
STUDYING for my stupid licensing exam!!!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She posts the most beautiful pictures!!! I hope to get to know her some more!! :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Taiwan

What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
Contact lens solution... cuz my lens are dry! :(

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
ehh.... i dunno..... my CAT!! hahahah it'd be nice to just sleep and eat all day!

If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
What can I do in an hour.. hmm.. I guess home.. lol cuz i miss my mommy haha

Which language do you wanna learn?
Korean & taiwanese(i dunno what the dialect is called...)

What do you look for in a friend?
Loyalty & honesty

Who do you want to meet in person?
Leehom!! lol or hugh jackman haha

What's your favorite type of music?
depends on my mood but nothing too heavy metal

Any favorite model?
Angelababy

Things you wish you could change in the past?
hmm.. dyeing & perming my hair.. so much damage!!

Fashion Pet Peeve?
wearing stuff that's way too tight & mini skirts in the winter w/ boots LOL

Do you admire anyone's style?
Jennifer Aniston!

Describe your personal style.
Feminine but comfortable, i love colors!!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Rocky road

What's your favorite makeup brand?
MAC! i've been on a MAC only makeup kick

Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
Currently yes!

Why did you start your (beauty) blog?
Wanted to share my beauty related things with someone other than my BF/cat LOL

I tagggggg the beautiful:
Shimmers
Pretty Shiny Things
Obsessions of A. Rose
LaBelleMel
FuzKittie

sorry if i'm retagging you ! You girls are too popular!!!!!!! lol




4 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for tagging me!

    And lol, I would so love to be a cat for a day as well. Or maybe forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging! I'll definitely do this tonight... :]

    ReplyDelete