Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MAC, Avon, well.ca HAULIN!! (DEALS ++++++)

***UPDATED w/ specific location for the MAC seller***
H
ello my beautiful readers,

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS???? IIIIIIIT's HAULAGE TIME
!!! :) (I'M SUCHA DORK :P)

I'm super duper excited to share this special haul with every single one of you but may be a lil bit more SPECIAL for my fellow Canadians/Torontonians :)

As you all probably know, there is no Cosmetics company outlet or CCO here in canada (BOOooo) so us canadians either have to travel across the border(for those who are lucky enough to do that) or settle to pay full retail price for all MAC items (or clinique, EL, etc.).

But who doesn't like a bargain especia
lly when it comes to makeup??? I'm a huge bargain shopper when it comes to ANYTHING, if it ain't on sale.. i probably won't buy it LOL

I have discovered a seller/booth located in downtown Toronto who carries a great selection of MAC, clinique, EL, japanese/korean beauty products...lemme tell you... the price is UN-friggin-BELIEVABLE!!! the stuff that they carry are most likely going to be things that you can find at a CCO(MAC, EL, clinique...). Although the selection is a bit limited, the items are from recent collections (ie. they have the 2008 holiday palettes, brush sets..)

The MAC/makeup booth is located in Toronto's chinatown(the downtown one). It is inside of Chinatown Centre(slightly north on spadina from queen st ), second floor on the left hand side when you get off the escalator. The seller girl is super friendly and can speak mandarin chinese :)

And no, for those who are wondering, they DO NOT sell fake stuff.. i can say with confidence that i have bought enough stuff from MAC stores to tell whether something is genuine or not. I have shopped there for over a year and loved every single one of my purchases.

Here's my damage from yesterday(a big thank you to the BF for his generosity :P)


1. MAC mineralized skinfinish in Light Flush (simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!) - $25CAD





2. MAC matte blush in Prism (really natural looking flush, good for light contouring for lighter skintones) - $10CAD










3. MAC 205 Brush (sooo c
uteeee hehe.. great reviews on MUA see below) - $10CAD
(MUA: ...Great for applying primer and mascara to those hard to reach lashes and great at getting the roots of lashes and loading product on to the tips without getting caked on and clumped up!
..... I like my lashes to be very dramatic and this does the job!....)










CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!!!


4. MAC pigments in sweet sienna(can't believe they had it!!!), your ladyship(beautiful hi-light color) & Grape (a purple that doesn't make asian lids look puffy) - $15CAD/each
Left -sweet sienna
Right - your ladyship











Grape:




















5. MAC duo mineralized eyeshadow in engaging (GORGEOUS as a base color!) - $15 CAD




















I also received 2 packages in the mail! (WHAT A GREAT DAY!!! LOL)

One of them is from
well.ca (check them out if you're from canada) I got 3 things from them:











1. Cold cream makeup remove for combination/oily skin (hmm smells like cucumber.. me likey) -$9.69CAD

2. Avalon Vitamin C face serum (good reviews on MUA)-$26.99 CAD
3. Nivea Lip care x2 (one is in my jacket :p) - $2.99 CAD


Last but not least, my package from Avon (free shipping woohoo)













1. mark face xpert flawless touch makeup in ivory - $10CAD (top)

2. avon perfect wear extralasting liquid foundation in nude $ 9.99CAD
(bottom)
3. Avon nail wear in ruby slippers (the red + shimmer is SOOOOO gorgeous!!) - $2.99 CAD

Finding a perfect foundation color match is usually a huge pain in the bum area for me but I was ecstatic that the foundation colors worked out great for me!!!!! not too pink or yellow.. suits my neutral skin tone very well :) (i think i'm like a MAC NC 15-20.. but NCs are way too yellow!!!)

6 comments:

  1. hey girl! you didn't mention where in downtown toronto so im really curious! let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lucky =) those are amazing prices for those products! The little fan brush is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. geat haul and I have seinna and light flush they are soo pretty great buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just worndering if you could do a post with the 205 brush (:
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phoebe,

    I'm Alex, the Community Director for Well.ca! Thanks for mentioning us in your post. :) You'll have to let me know if the Avalon Organics Vitamin C serum lives up to the reviews! Feel free to contact me at alex[at]well.ca if you ever have any suggestions or questions.

    ReplyDelete